Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lookie here!

Just did my taxes and Uncle Sam and the State of AZ managed to give me back more than I thought! More by about enough to get that Novak NP435 to Dana 300 adapter and a TeraLow 4:1 kit, without any hit to my budget.

That could move the whole 5.0 project up about 6 months. Very cool.

Dsik brake upgrade and custom roll cage picts coming soon.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thats great! I know what you are feeling.. Uncle(BAstard uncle that is...) Sam gave me back enough to get new tires, a tranny rebuild and a winch.....but, I might be getting the 2 weeks, so, Maybe uncle sam is just keeping me housed for a couple more months; I'll find out soon enough.

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys kit, XTerrains 33"S
87 YJ - 5" of lift33BFG's on the way. ARB snorkel. Borla Header.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhhhhhhh, a winch, that would also be cool!

Hope ya don't get the 2 weeks, that would suck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my tran needs the old heart surgery also, and the jeep needs a little lift./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif and a winch if i can talk the wife out of her half/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.or maybe a 8.8 for the rear with a locker, decisions, decisions/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifi hope that you are able to stall the two week deal, they did that to me a christmas. talk about pissed! well good luck.

89 YJ,TR upgrade 1" shackle lift, 31x10.50. 1" body lift coming soon.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yeah, Boeing has been laying off everybody. Ever since the Hughes Aircraft/Boeing transition, they have been replacing everybody. THey just got to the Contract Labor section of the switch, and that means more cutbacks... Im not too worried, as I am contract labor, and my contracing firm will place me somewhere else; unless jobs are so bad that another Job with my description cannot be found, then I have about 1.5 months paid to find a new Job.. thats when things get really hairy.. Thanks for all the positive comments! I really appreciate it. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys kit, XTerrains 33"S
87 YJ - 5" of lift33BFG's on the way. ARB snorkel. Borla Header.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Mine is going towards a house air conditioner since mine is going bad and I don't want to wait till the dog days of July to try to talk to one of these guys.Unfortunatley my loan to USam won't cover the entire cost.Part must come from Uncle Visa,so Jeep projects are on hold ,Unless someone knows how to hook up a home air conditioner compressor for OBA ...LOL

Ray
Learn to let go of what does not serve you ,but forces you to serve it
why does everyone ask if I am gonna paint it ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
who needs a/c just drop the top and go wheeling./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif my jeepchick wants to spend her share on the house so i wont be doing as much as i would like. but with time comes money, so all in good time i guess. that just gives me more time to figure out what i really need not just what i want, and trust me that list is LONG!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

89 YJ,TR upgrade 1" shackle lift, 31x10.50. 1" body lift coming soon.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Me, too! Mine supposedly left Macon on Tuesday. We'll see...

BillR
'86 CJ-7, 360, T-18, Dana 300, OEM Dana 44, locked and loaded!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.