Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere to get the window regulators,I think that is what it is called, the plastic piece that the window bolts to on a 2000 Cherokee sport with power windows. The dealer wants $135.00 for it, and I would like to find it cheaper if possible.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.