Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Rubicon issue has been discussed repeatedly, but I was curious as to whether anyone knew what model the Rubicon will be classified as. Will it just be "Rubicon Wrangler," or is it a "TJ Rubicon Wrangler"? It apparently uses the same body style as a TJ, so I would guess it's just another branch of TJ jeeps and not a brand new Jeep altogether. (Kinda like the Renegade was a special type of YJ for a couple of years.)

Blake
93 YJ/4.0L/33x12.50s/D30 front/D35 rear/NP231/AX-15/3" Rough Country suspension/1.25" shackles

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read 5 articles about it so far in various mags. No one has mentioned anything about a new model. They're still drooling over the running gear, tires, etc. One mag is even taking credit for changing the tinking at DC. Saying their influence convinced DC to bring the Rubicion to life. If it's true, good for them.
It looks like a TJ to me and I think that is a perfect base to build upon./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Bet we'll never see it with the current 7yr/100,000 mile warranty./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

PEACE !! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
w

1 - 3 of 3 Posts