Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into getting some wide fender flares to cover up my 33" tires. I have seen a couple of different brands for YJ and TJ, but only one kind for CJ. Are they all about $235 for the set of four? I have looked in 4Wheel Parts, Jeep essentials, and 4 Wheel Hardware. I am looking for the ones that bolt on, not stick on with adhesive.

Anyone have any other 411??

Thanks

J just
E mpty
E very
P ocket!!

'85 or is it a '98?? Cj-7 33x12x15" BFG 2.5" Rancho 258 T-176 Almost EVERYthing Rebuilt or Replaced

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I've been saying it for years.

Lawn Edging.

I installed some removeable ones on the Zuki, with snaps, so I can take them off when I get to the trail. It's $5 for 20' of the stuff, easy to install, rugged, and 5" wide. I have a writeup if anyone would like, but it's for the Zuki, I haven't installed it yet on the Scrambler.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Official Historian
8,340 Posts
I'd like to see the write up and pictures. I have a roll in the garage for the jeep but haven't decided how to install it yet.

79/CJ-7/AMC360/TH400/Q-TRAC/d30/d44/33's/RS9000s/Herculiner/Pro-jection 2D/MSD/4.10s/lockrights

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I'll have to tone it down some, it's 1.6Mb, lots of pictures.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tone it down some and get someone to post it in the tech section on the SWB BBS.com tech section. It would fit in good there.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ

·
Official Historian
8,340 Posts
I've got a high speed connection, how can I get them?

79/CJ-7/AMC360/TH400/Q-TRAC/d30/d44/33's/RS9000s/Herculiner/Pro-jection 2D/MSD/4.10s/lockrights

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Will,

I just sent it to you.

I'll tone it down some and send it to the website.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.