Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these people talkin bout upgrading their altenators........
why not just add a couple more?

Of course, if youre gonna have all those altenators in there, then i guess you may as well add some stuff to use em, huh?

(check this out for more info)

G

·
Is that Alma Gates Bronco. That thing is bad azz (for sound competitions). The Bronco is extremely clean looking, too bad its got 10,000 lbs of stereo equipment on board.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
gotta love the backwords boggers.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Backward Boggers

Ha!

I knew someone else would catch that one!
Just didn't want to be the first to admit it.

Don't people understand what the "directional" in "directional tires" means?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Re: Backward Boggers

They're soooo busy with all that crappy [censored] stereo bullshxx they don't care as long as it has cool tires on it. Too bad, what an awesome ride this could be.

ooopppss, this is a family forum.
sorry. Wouldn't it be fun to steal for a night...hehehhehehe...a truck with boggers, it just ain't right to be so shiny/clean.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts

i like it that way... helps you back out of bogs easier if you get stuck

mud? that thing doesnt even see asphalt, they carry it around in an enclosed semi trailer. it probably doesnt even have driveshafts
useless but damn it's loud

G

·

why does it have to be so pretty????
I am running a Fosgate 400 watt 4 channel amp, a 2300 watt big dollar amp, four 6" speakers, 2 6x9's, 2 8's, 2 10's and 4 15's. It's not a competition winner, but it would be one of the loudest in the parking lot of all the goobers out there showing off their own cars after the show! AND MINE AIN'T ONE OF THOSE PRETTY PRETTY NON OFF ROAD RIGS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,842 Posts

only four 6 inchers? wouldn't 36 of them be louder? yeah i used to be one of those goobers too
:

i still like to hear some 30Hz at 150 dB every now and then, keeps my hearing range at full tilt
i finally took my stuff out so i could have some room since i dont listen to it much... if anybody needs 4 10" jl subs or a 500watt kicker impulse amp, lemme know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts