Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why hasn\'t Sami page been updated for 2 months?

just wondering why hasn't the suzuki page been updated since april?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Why hasn\'t Sami page been updated for 2 months?

I was just thinking of that! they normally always have something to up-date on the sammies and they havent, even though new stuff has come out!!! Somebody does not like there job and I sure as hell would take it if the pay was good!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

· Registered
1,411 Posts

Because all of the writers have a "real" job to pay the bills. To my understanding the job is all volunteer. Oh, Nothing is stopping anybody of writing and submitting articles for them to print. If you guys have done something lately, write it up!
Bill------

Bill Forrest!!............Off-Road Champion.
http://www.geocities.com/zukybill/index.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bill's right. ORC's Suzuki staff is all volunteer work, so we have to balance it with our "normal" lives (as if there's anything normal about any of us!)

Scott is the section editor. He's the one who finalizes the articles and puts up the Table of Contents. He's been ultra-busy lately with his business, plus we haven't had a ton of new content to put up.

Anybody who would like to send us their own trip reports, product reviews, or tech tips to share with the world are strongly encouraged to do so. In the next issue we should have my articles on the Old Man Emu suspension (on my sister's X-90) and our Hollister trip report. I'm not sure who else has submitted articles, but don't worry, more content is on its way!

-- Geoff Beasley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.