Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I have to start with for my Jeepster. Now maybe you can see why I have to do the chevy thing. Yes I already regret trading my wagoneer for the chevy truck. You just have to understand that I put to much time and money into the wagoneer so I could butcher it. At least now its new owner appreciates the wagoneer body style. My other jeepster looks about the same except for it has red paint and rusted floors. I hope you guys can now accept the fact that I am just trying to put one more Jeepster on the roads of the U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Whatever it takes! I have to take this time to post some of my better pics that I have nabbed off the BBS in the last year or so.

This pic is Pat's Jeepster, I don't know if he hangs around here any more, but he is famed for his "featherwieght tailgate". I don't have the pic of the tailgate, but you could sweep it into an envolope and mail it, it was that rusty.

John
48 CJ-2A, 49 Willys truck, 70 Jeepster Commando, 89 Wrangler, 98 4x4 Tacoma

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sure, it might look bad now, but I think it has potential!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post some pics as my the project continues. I think it it has a lot of ptential myself. I predict a realy nice outcome for my jeepster.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Hurc - That Jeepster on the trailer looks almost new - a little duct tape, some baling wire, a dab of JB Weld and it'll just like new.

98% is Understanding it
"Don't Fix Unless Broke"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts