Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Any number of manufacturers. Pick up a hotrod magazine and get some phone numbers. Iskenderian (sp?), Comp Cams, Lunati, Crower, etc. There are a LOT of cam builders out there. If that doesn't work, take the measurements of what you need and go to a machine shop. They should be able to bust one out on a lathe real fast.

Marc
Contagious Off-Road

G

·
I dont know of anyone that makes a cam button for the amc engine,the amc uses a bolt on the end of the cam,and the timing cover is not the best for a thrust surface,the oil pump should hold the cam back without the need of a button.
I hope to go to a engine builder this weekend who deal with amc v-8's.got his name from one of the hot rod magizines,he is using roller cams and getting over 700 HP out of 401's,I will ask him if he knows of any

JF1

G

·
My appoligies guys,with this Christmas thing coming up just could not find the time and have to reschedule the trip until sometime after the new year.
will let you know then if still interested.

JF1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.