Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have one now all i need is the double pulley..

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear 31-10.50 swamper TSLs removable doors,working on onboard air,

"Life is short play hard"

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
I'm running on-board air and I'm looking for as many spare compressors as possible. They don't last long when used for air.

Let me know if you want to get rid of it and for how much.

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dparker- yes I have the ac dash and the parts under the dash. I don't have any of the mounting brackets, just the hoses and compressor. I have no idea of the condition of any of the parts. The zuk is an 87 and its been parked for quite awhile. Yankee Tim & Brown 29-- make me an offer.

G

·
I got a buddy Yankee tim that runs on board air and every once in a while he pours slick 50 in the compressor and is still using the same compressor for a long time now you might give that a try.

88sami,GRS2,5.12gears,SR front,3/4 elliptic rear Chevy PS, 33x15.50 Swampers,it aint about pretty either!
Hey, Jeeps do taste like Chicken!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
if anyone would be interested, I have an A/C compresser off of a 1980 datsun pickup I could part with...everything is there....it would make a great onboard air compresser.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.