Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello does anyone know how to pull codes off Nissan's? Specifically a 1986.5 Hardbody? And also would you have any information on what the codes are? It would be great if I pull them, but even better if I know what they mean. MAybe there is a webpage? Or someone has a codesheet they can scan? Must be someone that works at a dealership here....please help Thanks

Throw it in reverse and grab second

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Haynes manual that has the Self-Diagnosis System Trouble Codes.
If you send me your snail mail address I will copy the pages and send them to you. I am not sure if this will work with your year of vehicle.but Let me know whats up.
Later, Rich
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I have the factory manual on that truck. it's been a long time since i pulled codes so i have to look it up. when i do i will scan it and e-mail them to you.
the best thing about this model year is the computer can be adjusted (don't ask me how cause someone else did it, i just know it is the only one that can be) talkto you soon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I must say Im very pleased with this bulletin board and more pleased with the fellow nissan owners! I would appreciate the scanning of the codes and sending them via e-mail. Also anything you have in your book about adjusting the computer would be great!! Thanks again.

Throw it in reverse and grab second

1 - 5 of 5 Posts