Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what everone is up to for memorial day. I am planning on heading to Clinton county Pa for the weekend. Taking the YJ and a friend is taking his Scout for its first weekend to trailriding since he rebuilt it. Nothing real hardcore, just some exploring, taking a bunch of ATVs with us too. Just curious to see what everyone else has planned, I have alot to do to get ready for that weekend.

Kris

I do the same thing every weekend, its just the location where I do it that changes!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Well half of my plans may have just fell down due to the great state i live in. But the other half is still ok.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Taking off for the ******* Riviera (Panama City, Fl) on the 20th and not coming back till the 28th.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 84 cj7 Laredo /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Superior 1 piece, more to come...../wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to take my ACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification on that Saturday. It was my only open weedend for about 2 months to do it.

After that, on Sun. I plan on visiting the Veterans Memorial and paying my tribute to those who payed the ultimate price for our freedom.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I'm getting a new jeeper boy or girl, who knows. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif As long as it can hold a wrench... /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Other than that: SOA, Ford 8.8, Lock-Right, gears to 4.10, SYE, CV, roll cage, front bumper, rocker guards ... /wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif maybe getting some sleep while I can /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

'91 YJ,I-6,2.5" lift,Boomerangs,33s,D30,D35c,Lock-Rights F&R

·
Registered
646 Posts
I was going to load the explorer up and go camping that weekend, but like every other time I make plans I end up working. So I'll either be in the woods or stuck in my shop.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I'll be frantically trying to finish up the Jeep and giving the truck a well-deserved once-over to be sure it can tow out to the Poconos Jeep Jamboree in Pennsylvania for the following weekend, June 1,2,3.

If any of you are going, see you there! Look for a red YJ with TJ flares (I hope!)

Pete

88 YJ - trails/beach trips only!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
79 4WD F250-hauler/tower of my toys
70 Jaguar E-type - the best car England ever made. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
90 Honda CRX - Daily pavement-pounder. 42 MPG. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going to the Monteagle,Tn trip w/ 3 other couples. I believe there are a couple of us on the board wheeling there that weekend. Chad

1985 CJ-7 258/TR upgrade/4"superlift/2" bodylift 33x12.50 BFG mt/Ramsey Platinum 9000,Tomkin tire combo,home-made goodies,etc,etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Working on the Jeep, of course. I'm about 30% through a frame replacement and by then I'm hoping to be it the "put it back together" stage. My goal is to have it completed by July 4th.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was PLANNING on going to the Pipeline on Sunday, then our niece decided to graduate from high school that day. /wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif The rest of the weekend is booked pretty tight, but I may have to go up on Saturday /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifanyway. Just need to be back for a concert/beer drinking event Saturday nite.

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts