Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking into getting a quad and was wandering what the general populus had to say about what kind and the reasons why. The quad will start off as a recreation riding mostly in the sand but in tight trails. eventually i would like to start racing, whether it be m/x, tt, or flat track i don't know. i'm about six feet tall and 250lbs. i would like to get a quad that if i make the change over to racing it would be competitive. The tt and flat track's or short indoor tracks, with two classes, 250 and 251 , not much decision. I don't know what classes they have for m/x. i would like a bike that would be competetive in all three. I know the banshee is faster all around, heard that the 400ex is better in the trails, and the 250r is the veteren and undisputed champ. The choice here in Tulsa, Ok is the banshee, basically i think for lack of knowledge, skill, and ability to modify anything else, being there are no true performance atv shops. i would like anyone's opinions or help in trying to determine my buying.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I ride a yamaha warrior its great in the woods and definently has racing potential.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.