Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know of a couple place3s but i need more it getts boring crusin the same places all the time and the trails are startin to get pretty weak if any one knows of places to drive in western ny please let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i am new to the sport and have been modifing my TJ for the past 4 months. I am in Clarence and I have been looking for place to wheel. Could you post the few places you know of.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
southtowns has lots...check out www.mudnuts.org they're a club out of rochester, these are a few that someone told me about when i first got out to school at ub:
"ther is lots of stuff behind the summit park mall the area is called demlers.
take river road in north tonawanda make a right on liberty drive and about a 1/4 mile down you will see the beginings of a few trails there.

to get back a little further and to more interesting stuff ..

continue on river road..make a right on williams, right on Lancelot , left on Plaza. right on Jagow..go about a mile down, right after the railroad track make a quick right onto the stone road. go down the stone road for a little ways untill you come to a steep hill Liberty drive will be on the other side of the tracks to your right. turn left up the steep hill and begin 4 wheeling.

a word of caution some of the puddles on the gravel road may not look deep but be careful. some are only 6inches and some are 3 feet deep. one day I was cruising through those puddles at 45mph and hit one that was 3ft deep. luckily i didnt get that much water into the engine.

there are also some more remote 4x4 trails in the southtowns but i dont know of any specifics. jimi dean offroad should know more."
like it says call up jim dean's offroad 655-2364 they're in elma...2210 Bowen Rd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i knew one guy from clarence and this is what he told me
"off roading in Swormsville(sort of near N. French and Transit"
"There is also an old Quarrey in Clarence, but the cops and DEC haven't been too nice in there lately."

you could also email this guy: [email protected]
was supposed to go riding with him in the southern tier but never got the chance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok heere are a couple of places i like to go
1) rice road in boston take the 219 to the rice road exit make a right go all the way to the end and at the bottom of the hill make a left and rightt here just go in where ever it is all gov't property there is a snowmobile trail that goes in there right at the intersection i usualy drive right up that
2) umphalius road ( not sure if that is how u spell it) take boston state rd (rt 391) into boston past ranco (atv dealer) and turn left onto umphalius rd ( accross the street is a indian dealership) go up umphalius lie 100 yards and on the left, right under the powe lines there is a dirt trail go in there and i hear the trails are realy good in there alot of rocks and creeks to drive in so i hear i'v never actualy been back there
i know a couple more but ill have to get road names and that [censored] let me know of a couple p[laces up by u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.