Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear from him lately? Seems like he fell off the face of the earth. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

78 CJ7 "Issues"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't remember the last time we heard from him. Hope all is well.

Grant
45 MB
60 CJ5
80 CJ5

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Late in May CJDave said he was off on some "Business Enterprise." Now knowing TR, that could have been anything from chasing skirts to firing Machine guns...two of his favorite things...

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
The real question is where is cjdave?I haven't seen him post in a while.
Maybee I am just not reading the right post..or he hasn't made a subject lately

Its four wheel drive and naked women what more do you want?
-Dirt Dog
SWB BBS Member Page!(exclamation)
http://www.shortwheelbase.com

·
Registered
422 Posts
Here's the last I heard from CJDave:

>I need the month of May for project work,
>especially on our '80 FS GM 3/4T FWD. I'm taking it to Iowa in June and
>towing our 20' storage trailer with a lot of stuff. I'll leave the truck
>and trailer in the grainery and fly back. I have to meet the concrete guy in
>June and do a lot of work in preparation for building the garage and some
>sidewalks and so forth.

He's planning on moving in (or by) October, so he's going to have a busy Summer and Fall.

'86 CJ7/AMC 360/TR Ignition/T999/D300/OEM D44 rear.../wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Now's the TIME.

Let's elect Dave to some position while he's away. What's open?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No no no.. Dave is here.. but he hasn't been posting much.. I'm on the bbs about 24/7 now.. so I see him around giving his help every once in awhile.. I really do wonder where the hell TR is..

78 CJ7 "Issues"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my vote is for

"GRAND HIGH EXHAULTED MYSTIC RULER"

or

"Grand Poo-Bah"

mike

Give me Jeep or Give me Death!!!

(Will trade functioning organs for CJ-7 or flatfender)

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Yep.....I'm here. Just got back Thursday from a job down on the Mexican border. I'm real busy right now doing some "freshening up"
work on our FS GM 3/4T 4X4, getting it ready to take to Iowa in about a week or so. The gearboxes were "talking" to me:....."Give me bearings.....Give me seals......I want new Synchros!"...... Yep.....TeamRush is real busy with a new business enterprise......there is NO telling WHAT new thing he has going. Converting engines to burn cornstalks perhaps?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Converting engines to burn cornstalks perhaps?

But I thought alternative fuels were illegal, at least that's what it seems sometimes.

Damn, go away Dave, so we can vote you in on something, I like the Exalted Grand Poo-Bah as well, but only if you wear one of those little hats with the horns on them...

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dave -

TR is still excessively busy, and only gets a few hours to relax each week. He is going to stop through here in SWMO on business this summer. I will make sure he takes the time to post a hello to everyone.

Burning cornstalks to make fuel? Hmmmm. I thought that moonshine burned to dry to be used as fuel. No wonder he told me he could drink the "water" that comes out of the tailpipe of his rig! So that's your big upgrade, huh? You really do live in the hills of Cali, don't you! Wait till I tell Andy and Barney!

When you come to the end of your road, get out and lock the hubs in . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts