Off Roading Forums banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts
G

·
Gladewater, TEXAS just about 120 mi. east of Dallas on I-20.

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lock-rite frnt,31"Hi-tech muds on Ford truck wagon wheels, 4.5 spoa,5k quick mount Ramsey

·
Registered
829 Posts
New Brunswick Canada, "Ya Got To Live Here To Get It"

Rodney C
1985 CJ7,302 V8,T18,D20,SOA,Shackles Reversed, 35" BFG AT's, Fiberglass Tub & Front End...
1990 Samurai,87 drive line,SOA+2.5" Add-A-Leaf,4.16's,5.12's,33" BFG's Mud's,Pony Carb...

G

·
Born And Raised in Zambia (Africa), Lived in Zambia for 13 year, then moved to U.K for 4 year. Finally moved to South Lake Tahoe, CA about 7 years ago, & still living in Tahoe.

86 Sami,shaffer coils front & rear,33's MTRs, 4.16 Tranf,5.43 axle,ez-lock front,ARB rear,Disk brake rear,cutting brakes,Toy Pwr Steering,Mini sami trailer.{Uses front clip & rear tub welded as One)

G

·
I am from the USA. I have been to Asia. They have nice Sport Utility Vehicles there. They do not sell those particular types in the USA for some reason.

G

·
I am Rui Freitas, 25 years old from Madeira Island- Portugal- Europe
Single
Accountant
Suzuki samurai MIL (Sj410(970cc engine) from 1990 ), KN filter, spoa, 1" bodylift, doors removable, cb radio, tripcounter, transfercase protection.

Rui Alberto Sá Freitas
Livramento de Cima
1º Impasse da estrada do garajau n.º 9 e 11
9125-066 Caniço
Ilha da Madeira
PORTUGAL

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Hey I'm from Ormstown, Quebec, Canada. That's about half an hour West of Montreal the place with the most beautiful women in the world!!!
Of course my wife is one of them......Zak just came into this world 3 months ago and growing quick. And of course there's Groucho our Giant Schnauzer weighing in at 90 lbs.

Welcome aboard and prepare for the addiction.....

DannyL
Pony Express

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com

·
Registered
271 Posts
SW Missouri, Springfield to be exact. 150 miles south of Kansas City. Population about 200K, but nobody knows where we are. Then we tell them we're a suburb of Branson (40 miles south) population 3K, and everybody knows where it is. Live Country Music Capital of the world you know.
Welcome to the board.

Larry Robertson
88.5 Samurai-Under construction-always
90 Samurai-Under construction-always
97 Suzuki Sidekick Sport-Wife's ride
Way too much horsepower is barely enough!

G

·
I'm in Eufaula,Oklahoma. I'm 1 1/2 hours from Clayton,Poteau,and Disney.

Bluecrawler.......1988Sami,Spoa,1.5springs,33s,lockers,5.13gears,etc,etc

G

·
Dallas Tx USA

88.5 Samurai with body parts from 87, 88, 88.5, and 90. Front u-bolt skids, Calmini 4.1 T-case gears, Weber 32/36 carb, Calmini Cam, 2" shackel reverse, 31x 11 BFG MT, Superwinch 6000 lb winch on custom tube bumper

Neal the Zukiguy

"If it is '...a Jeep thing...' I hope it isn't contagious"

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm lonely here in So. Cal. (Bill is the only other guy from this board here that I know of) just moved from Costa Mesa to Corona and lovin it here. except there is some silly city law that doesn't allow any off-highway vehicle on the trails. luckily the officer I found this information out from was nice enough to let me off the hook being that I was new to the area. $100 fine otherwise.

http://suzukisteve.rockcrawler.com

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.