Off Roading Forums banner
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
riverview, fl---just south of tampa & waaaaay south of any meaningful rocks !!! used to live in el paso & wheeled in las cruces & alamagordo when only about two other people were doing it too!

cueball
88 hd-top,1.3with weber, calmini cam,headers & 2" exhaust, jacobs ignition, 3" national spua , 4.16 tc gears, 88.5 5th gear,29x10.50 swamper tsl sx's

·
Registered
599 Posts
My spouse was born in Rutledge, GA Mudslide...

Early 87 Zuk, Calmini headers, 2" Calmini reverse lift, Calmini 2" Exhaust system, Kayline Full Doors,Steel Horse Seats, 30x9.5 Roadmaster rubber, Doetsh shocks & stabilizer, soon a Pony & GRS-1

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Welcome to the board.Ranger Rick,NASHVILLE,INDIANA

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oldfart-nice town!I live about 20min from there,and prolly nothings changed.Just the way I like old towns.

Hey,I know a shortcut....../wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
531 Posts
Portland, Texas........just outside of Corpus Christi

87 Samurai- 5.12's locked up,4340 front,hybrid rear,4.16's,P/S.,Toy. carb.,DT header, 33's, 2" exhaust and Durabak inside and out.
92 Samurai- Its next!!!

Zookin- a family affair

·
Registered
284 Posts
3 hours from you in the sunny Okanagan Valley ,Kelowna B.C. it's nice to know someones from this corner of the world on this sight !

Dedicated to the restoration and care of the North American Rhino

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Long Island, NY.......

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
From Columbus Ohio, but after joining the Air Force I've lived in San Angelo Texas, and now live in Goldsboro North Carolina! Can't wait to move back to Ohio in seven more months when I get out of the military and work for the city Fire Dept.! My wife and I don't have any kids as of yet, hell we are only 23 yrs. old, but do have a 85lb Chol. Lab that is a hand full!

-Brian
THE ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.