Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Larry,
I found a 24"long canvas/cordura tool bag at a builder store from bucket boss. It is kinda like the bags you put in those plastic buckets, with several velcro closures on outside pockets and several open pockets inside. I keep a 24" prybar in it along with larger hand tools. There is enough room for a spare rear drive shaft (when I have the CV driveshaft the old one can be the spare)/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif. I think it was on sale for $35 and included a smaller bag of the same type that I put a folding lug wrench, breaker bar and lug nut sockets etc. in. I like having the wheel/tire tools and recovery straps separate from my other tools. Warn's bag for their recovery tools is nicely divided for their accessories also. Keeping it all secure isn't as easy as I thought. Those Tuffy boxes look great, they are expensive but probably worth it to keep everything contained. Bungee cords still let things move around a little. The ammo cans sound good also but not sure if they are big enough for the bags that I have everything in. Again, there is another rationale for a more powerful stereo system to drown out the rattles/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif. Lots of good ideas out there folks/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif!!

Brit
85 CJ7

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.