Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start looking for some wheels to go on my Zuk but I don't know that much about bolt patterns and backspacing. I want 15x7's and will eventually run 30x9.50 or 31x10.50. What bolt pattern are Samurais? What kind of backspacing do I need? Will most 5 lug wheels fit? Thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Uhhh.....not to be a smarta$$, but I think dparker means 5 on 5 1/2 (5 hole and 5 1/2" diameter) with 3 1/2" backspacing. Older Jeeps and Ford pickups also had this bolt pattern. If you found some Ford wheels, they must be off of a 4x4 so the center hole will clear the front hubs.
Special backspaced wheels can be ordered from RRO and other vendors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get in touch with BHR.
I bought a set of Bart racing wheels from them for 37 bucks each. Just told them what I wanted and they had them here in a couple of days.
281-362-7872

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I bought a set of 4 Aftermarket full-sized Bronco wheels (8" wide, 3" backspace) at a Ford truck only salvage yard for 40 bucks. They ain't pretty, but they work fine with my 31's.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Petroworks sells 8" custom offset rims with the correct lug pattern. They are like $45 a-piece (for the black ones) and designed for the larger tires. You could call them and ask Rudy or Gary for the exact details, but they should suit a set of 31's or ever 33's just fine.

·
Registered
776 Posts
If you're going to run the tire size you mentioned a standard 3 3/4" back spaced wheel will work OK.I like a 7" wide rim for those tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.