Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
I would normally join you, but I'm leavin Florida and headin to Uwharrie that weekend.

If you're not familiar with the heat and humidity, be sure to take plenty of fluids with you.

PS- Our bugs bite

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
The Friday before the 4th of July...would be June 28th, correct?

"PS- Our bugs bite"-jaxpcs
So do the snakes, raccoons, panthers, alligators, and native Floridians. (However, using a pungent bug-spray keeps the natives away as just well as the bugs!)

I would like to go, and I'll be dropping my cousin off at Tampa International and sending him back to NJ on the 28th, so I'd be that much closer to Ocala that day.... You wouldn't mind a mid-size Jeep tagging along, would you?
I could pick up a CJ hood for the Wrangler's transformation before I head back, too...
That Friday is a pay-day as well, and during the summer we take Friday's off from work.

The more I type the better this sounds! Anybody else want to go? The recently-married DanStew for example
(I'll even share my peanut-butter and marshmallow-fluff sandwhiches and Yoohoos with ya
)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I would love to go up there, actually i will be going up thre and then past. I am taking a trip up to calabash north carolina to visit my dad and pick up a slide in camper for my truck. Now camping will be a pleasure
. I hope you guys have a great time. Right now we are trying to lobby the local govt to open up spots for us to ride. In the last month they closed down two big fourwheeling areas for us. This sunday we are having a rally at one of the places to drum up support for lands set aside for trails. I will be there in mind for you guys.

Dan Stewart 1963 CJ5 "Caloosa Jeepers" member

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uwharrie is were I will becoming from! I will be there this weekend. I am coming down from Wisconsin and would like to get some wheeling in all over, But If Uwharrie is a good time we might stay there for the fallowing weekend also! Maybe see you then!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.