Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheelin\' PA style!

Well got a chance to take the zuk on it's first run today, had a blast and was very impressed with the stock preformance! I went with a few friends of mine, the funny thing was I was the biggest guy there but I was driving the smallest vechicle! I got some good pics of the jeeps climbing a very steep and rocky pole line and a few of me doing a smaller hill. Can't wait to start puttting on the goodies. We are very lucky to have so many great trails around here, and it doesn't cost a penny to ride them. Go here to check out the pics. http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Community=Schicks4X4andGunPage&ID_Topic=2&ViewType=W Wife said to go to the Pargon run if I want! So maybe I'll be there. Enjoy the pics!

MATT

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Re: Wheelin\' PA style!

Hope to see you at paragon. More the merrier. There will be quite a few stock vehicles, from Sams to GV's. Even my partner will be whelling a stocker (and he's nuts BTW)

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.