Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't NEED another jeep but....

'84 CJ-7 4cyl 4spd with 59K original
new soft top (bestop)
body in excellent shape, has one rust hole on inside of windshield
oh yeah, has A/C

so tell me what you all think it is worth...i might just have to buy it.

thanks all
shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so am i nuts? is this not a great deal?

shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Shawn,
I just picked up the truck trader today, (Western PA Edition) There is a '82 CJ7 Renegade, 6 cyl., 4 speed, Hardtop, body in "excellent shape" Still has original renegade stripes, they are asking $3800. There was a nice '80 I saw down near Washington PA for $4000 with a 350 chevy and a 4 speed with a nice body & softtop.

Go to www.adquest.com - and do a search for jeeps also, there is a person in Beaver Falls, and a person in Altoona selling CJ7's for a decent price.

I wouldn't pay more than $3000 for that CJ7, considering the 4 cyl. - there are CJ's out there, even around here.

-Mel

http://www.in2jeeps.com

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i guess when you think about it, you'd end up swapping out the whole drive train from engine to axles, so all you'd be buying is a frame and body......yeah i guess i just got caught up in the excitement of finding a jeep with 59k original miles. well i feel better now b/c i didn't want to buy another jeep...that would mean no funds for the one i already have.

thanks
shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts