Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the icons messed up for anyone else? The "new" flag stays on all the time and the only thing I notice when hitting the "show all" button is the viewed threads subject turns to purple. All the threads have orange icons. I don't know too much about computers so I figure I screwed something up.

Brit /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
85 CJ7 /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Brit, my moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif; although still [plastered from a night of intense beer swilling; seem to be working correctly, along with the rest of the page mechanism./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uh-oh, that's what I was afraid of/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif. I even tried to e-mail somebody at ORC but got an automated reply that had answers to common questions and told me I was barking up the wrong tree/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif. I went to the test page?? and the little black "new" flag would disappear when I went back to the threads page using the "show all" button. The little black flag doesn't want to go away on the Jeepy-Jeep forum though. BTW is the icon turning orange instead of yellow mean you have read that thread? Sorry for the dumba$$ questions/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif!

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The full-size Jeep board worked fine too/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif. So far only the Jeepy-Jeep page is freaking out!/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif Is there a reason here? or is it a sign that I need to be working on my CJ instead of hanging out on the computer? /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Is anyone else having this trouble?

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jon,
The page magically started working again. I had changed my email tools to plain text for the full-size jeep list. That's the only thing I changed and when I changed it back everything worked/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif!! Maybe a coincidence but whatever, it is working on the HTML setting. I don't have a clue if these things are related, as the Big Jeeps page and the test page worked all along. I wish also that I didn't get a rash every time someone mentions something like "loaded cache page" /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Nothing personal meant there Jon, I just can't get very interested in the guts of this computer or the software or whatever you're talking about/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Thanks for your help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.