Off Roading Forums banner

what tool to use?

548 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cedjunior
Ok, im going to replace my ball joints this weekend, other than the puller for the lower a-arm, what tool should i use to seperate the upper and lower arms from the knuckle?
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
Are you talking about what tool to use to get the balljoints loose once the rivets are out? If so, you'll need a LARGE tie-rod fork, it might actually be called a ball-joint fork, I can't remember, but that's what you'll need.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.