Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
What happened to the Dodge page here??? I can never see it.....I am pretty upset about that :(
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Theres no problems with getting this site here for me and plus I'm on web tv crap!!! I've been here for alot longer than most others even when this was just the dodge board and now the new bbs forum has come in a few years back with never any problems logging on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,
That is odd....I wonder what is wrong??? GRR...I have just tried it again...all that I get up is the advertisement on the top...just one question...is the front page still have the Dakota on it?
Thanks,
Chri

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yep. I am on ****TV too. The front page has he Dakota on it. That page is never updated. My buddy keeps going there looking for info on his 75 RC. When are they gonna update it? Even the Dodge BBS link is outdated. Damn.

1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 Ext. Cab - 295x75 BFG AT KO's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got AOL and I haven't had problems with the board in a while. It's been working fine for the last few months.

Powder

97' RAM 2500 5.9L
5" Skyjacker
33" BFG MT's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.