Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Here's what I would like to see. A site with lot's of how to's like York air, TeamRush ignition upgrade, tire carriers, etc., etc., and a way to order the parts necessary to do the project. Radio Electronics used to do this. They would have an article on how to build something and they would offer a kit with all the parts.

jerry

·
Registered
369 Posts
Good point about liability. Unfortunately, with our current courts, all someone has to do is drop anything you sell them on their toe and they can sue you./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I'm sure offroad.com has disclaimers so they are not liable for damages caused by bad advice posted by users on this board (like that would ever happen), but you supplying the information and the parts could be different.

What about people who sell special parts for York air installs like brackets and pulleys? It seems to me like they have the same problem of endorsing a modification and supplying parts for it. It might be worth talking to them about how they handle (or don't handle) liability. Maybe while your talking to them, you can arrange to be a dealer for some of these unique products.

jerry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.