Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to raise money to put one ton's under my jeep. What I need to know is what I might be able to get for my old axles. they're on a 79 CJ7. I know that the narrows are not as wanted, but these are built kind of nice. So, what's your opinion on what they are worth:

Front dana 30 with warn premium hubs(6bolt),4:10 gears with few miles,detriot EZ-locker.

Rear amc 20 with mosser one piece axles,4:10 gears done at same time as front, and EZ-locker.

Front has one U-joint that is bad and the 20 needs new outer axle seals.
I know that they are not all that but they have to be worth something to someone. So what do you guys think I might could get for them. Plus if your interested in them let me know.

I also have a Dana 44 that is disassembled. I got it on a trade and don't know anything about it. I think that is complete. can take pic's if interested.
Thanks for your time.
Maxx

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Off hand I'd say $400 for the front and maybe $500 for the rear, but that'd be about it. Remember, the sum is not equal to the parts individually.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.