Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
that is awesome devinci!!! are those 48's? sure is looking good....keep it up
...do you know where i can get some mog'axles??

greg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are 37's. More than tall enough to start with. I caoul goto 52's but that is a bit much. As it stands with some fenders and mudflaps it will just squeak into being street legal.

and yes....shoot me an e-mail, and I can hook you up. expect to pay $800-1200 each though.

My site has been updated....check out episode #4

http://fareast4x4.com/tech/mog.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lookin good Tim! Boy that frame belly sure has some arch to it huh? I've never really paid that much attention to mog frames, it is all box is it not? Not a 50/50 box & chanel combo like jeeps etc, etc? What am I losing it, it's military so it would have to be all box-frame!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually about half is box, and half channel. If they boxed the whole thing it wouldn't flex anywhere near as well as it does. Hell frame flex is half of the mog's suspension.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmmm, I'd never of guess'd! But now that you mention it, it does make sense! What are your plans for the suspension links etc, etc, or are you just keeping here as is.... For Now?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am leaving the suspension as it is for now. The torque tube suspension is more than enough to start with. I will most likely be swapping out the coils in the next year or so for more flex.........

but 1st I will have to do some serious "kink working out". And if I can get it done in time....I hope to enter the TTC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.