Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been on here much recently, but after changing and changing and changing the Jeep to match my driving and more competitions, I decided to sell it and build a new rig for myself, and picked up a project YJ for the wife. I will be building a Legends class rig later on.
Bye Bye CJ7

and now the wifes 92 YJ we picked up yesterday, plans are to build a cool rig for her to drive, have it ready for Labor Day and compete in Modified Stock class for We-Rock next season, we need to remount the small block/tanny/tcase (bad looking mounts)
SOA, wagoneer 44's f & r, FOX emulsion shocks, tractions bars f & r, 35" BFG MT's, lockers, PRP Daily Drivers and bench, Crow harnesses, new cage, tube fenders, bumpers, Winchline winch rope, and paint to follow.
After pulling axles getting ready to start

Attachments

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
..... but it's square..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
490 Posts
Re: Well, sold the Jeep, bought another for the wi

Good luck with the new rig. I always enjoyed reading about the evolution of your CJ-7. Gave me lots of good ideas for my own CJ.

·
Registered
859 Posts
It's beautifully square! Please keep us posted on the progress. BTW who is the lucky new owner of the old CJ?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
It's beautifully square! Please keep us posted on the progress. BTW who is the lucky new owner of the old CJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's square, but I don't drive it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The CJ7 went to a fellow wheeler, it happened fast, but think it was time for a new project(s) of my own. He plans on using it the rest of this season, then this winter I will pull the front apart and set-up a three link and FOX struts for him.
I will start a new thread for the YJ, I cut more crap of it today, got the rear axle under it and started the front mods, started pulling out the body lift, I should have it all done tomorrow and on it's own weight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts