Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broke down the other day and bought me a new PC. I bought an old bolens lawn tractor, it needs a few parts and ebay is the place to buy them. So im back online sooner then i thought, but i still dont have much time to play on here. I am in the process of moving up in postions at Fedex. So that means im up at 4 in the morning and dead tired by the time i get home.

The house is still sucking up lots of time. Still trying to get the master bedroom done. The grass wont stop growing, either. I swear i could cut grass every night if i wanted to.

For know im stuck on dial up, until i figure out what to do. I dont have cable and dsl isnt here yet.

Well all i wanted to do was stop in and say hi. But you all have a book to read now.

I do have one question though,,,,,, Is is time for the bash yet. Im ready for a trip. Poor jeep has been stuck in the garage all summer.

See ya

Jim

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
glad to hear from you, been wondering if you were gonna make it back soon.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Those mirrors on the ceiling can wait!!! think Jeep my boy!!!

Bout time you got back,, you have been missin all the fun!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Broke down the other day and bought me a new PC. I bought an old bolens lawn tractor, it needs a few parts and ebay is the place to buy them. So im back online sooner then i thought, but i still dont have much time to play on here. I am in the process of moving up in postions at Fedex. So that means im up at 4 in the morning and dead tired by the time i get home.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bolens? I got an old Bolens Huskey (FMC?)I'm trashing. Has a Snow thrower, plow and cutting deck. Hate to get rid of the thing with the manual locking rear end but I need the space.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I do have one question though,,,,,, Is is time for the bash yet. Im ready for a trip. Poor jeep has been stuck in the garage all summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

October 15 and 16
Moutain City, Tn

Man up....

·
Registered
859 Posts
Damn Aaron, why do you gotta be so mean. He's workin his ass off and draggin the tail. How about a "come on out, you deserve it" lol. Welcome back bro...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts