Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to abbreviate my name. The new board doesn't have room for the whole thing. At least it had room for the important part. I'm pretty sure the point is made.
Anybody tried the spell checker? It doesn't know how to spell "doesn't"....or maybe I don't.

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
:: Hi, Nut. There was a post by Larry M (on the ol' board)about seats that got us worried so we spent some time "mockin' up" the Rosser Steelhorse seats and console today to see if we had problems as well. We have some mods to do, but are pleased with the seats. Now that Vickie has seen the "goods" in place, she is more anxious than ever to get the Jeep done. Dave

CJDave

G

·
The problem is with the bestop seats not steel horse. The bestops are great i love my pro's but they sit higher that stock, so if you'r over 6 foot you'l have a slight problem. I'm customizing mine instead of getting rid of them like the other guy. Thats giving up to easy. They are way to comfy to give up on.

G

·
Re: Well, about those seats

No, Im not giving up too easy. Not only do they sit higher but the reclining mechanism hidden in the seat protrudes too much and sort of jabs me in the tail bone. I dont know about you but I dont want anything protruding around that area.

LarryM
85CJ7

G

·
I haven't had that problem. I agree,if anything was
protuding in that area i'd send them back too!! Can't
have any protusions in that area.

MAN DOES THAT SPELL CHECKER SUCK!! and I need it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.