Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,901 Posts
Pete, did you honestly say, "cute" physical therapists? There aren't any. Don't you know one of the pre-requisites is bodybuilding? Another is a masters in Torture as an Art Form, must be a liberal arts class.

I have broken my thumb twice (hocky & boxing), my ankle once (ran off a cliff while drunk, escaped the cops though/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif), and had 2 hernias (but she was worth it!). Every time the physical therapist inflicted more pain and agony than the original injury. I enclose an exerpt:

PT: "Does that hurt?" moving my anke.
ME: "No"
PT: "How about now?"
ME: "No"
PT: "And like this?"
ME: "No" At this point I think I'm healed.
PT: "How about this?"
ME: "Son of a Bitch!" As I jump 3 feet in the air.

If you move ANY ankle laterally 2" from where it was, it's going to hurt, injury or no injury. However, in their defense, I honestly can't tell you which ankle I had the surgery on to remove the bone fragments.

Hey Brownbagg, good luck, catch some sleep, think of jeeps, and keep us updated. I hope you'll get well soon.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205/7" Lift/33" Swampers/D44's F&R 4.10's & Lockrights

· Registered
7,901 Posts
You lucky dog. Then again, most of my injuries were in the military, so that's what I get.

My sister in law is a nurse, and nice. Kinda stuck on herself though, and dedicated to the guy twice her age she's dating (she's 34).

I try to stay away from hospitals whenever possible (like unless I'm DEAD), cuts into the Jeep habit fund./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205/7" Lift/33" Swampers/D44's F&R 4.10's & Lockrights

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.