Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,784 Posts
(These are jokes, so no hate mail...)

Typing with a broken arm...
Kind of like cyber sex, only with out the payoff!

I can't do cyber sex, I never learned to type with one hand...

I don't have a condom for my keyboard, and I don't want the keys sticking down!
(Safe sex, you know?!?)

Safe sex is feet belt on the trapezes!

(OK, enough bad jokes, if that is what you want to call them...)
I'm recovering from a back injury, so I know the drill... Dose of pain killers and steroids, Play on the net, physical therapy with a woman that looks like a former roller derby champion, LARGE dose of pain killers, play on the net some more, .....
Hope they put everything back where it belongs, and it works right !!
Good luck dude, Aaron.

When a fool and a wise man argue, Onlookers can't tell the difference...

· Registered
6,784 Posts
I had a bunch of external pins after a shoulder injury, and my P/T Dominatrix (? spelling) was named 'Helga'.
About 5'10", and 230 lbs of muscle! Face like a Mack truck had ran over it,.... repeatedly...
She would always say, 'It ain't doin' no good if it ain't bleedin' !!'
(Somebody! Anybody! Help Me!! She's gone crazy! I didn't bend that way before, so what the hell makes her think I can do it now!?!)
I hope she found a good home somewhere in, say,.... Iran....

My P/T people now are younger, (but no better looking) than Helga, a I intimidate them.
I know I do, cause none of them said a word about me drinking a beer while doing the 'Hydro' therapy... (Love hot tubs and beer! Just makes you want to go Pro-Jacuzzi!)
That's good, cause nothing makes pain pills kick in quicker than a beer! (or three!)

Good luck dude.

When a fool and a wise man argue, Onlookers can't tell the difference...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.