Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I just spent two days in a big hospital doing an infrared inspection and generator testing. If you get bored, you can always call down to the hospital engineering dept and ask them what day they test generators and on that day wake up early so you can see the lights blink when it transfers over to "emergency" power. You can make friends with the engr. crew and ask them if they have any stuff laying around that you can use on your Jeep like stainless steel bolts. Then you can ask them to give you a couple of hospital-grade extension cord ends to make some dandy cords for your Jeep work. Or how about going to sterile supply and getting some nice styrofoam containers to keep beer cold. OR how about a couple pair of disposable bunny suits from O.R. to have on hand for painting a Durabak coating inside your Jeep tub? There is LOTS of stuff to do to pass the time, BESIDES trying to figure out just who IS the #10 RN./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Hey Johnnie Reb. Shouldn't you boys change the name of yer off-road club to ******** IS Us, rather that the perfectly correct form: ******** ARE Us? How can you be a ******* and use correct grammar and sentence structure./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Just thought I'd mention it.

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.