Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On jan 16 I got hit at work by a piece of equipment that broke it mount. I been laid up in the hospital with a broken arm and broken leg since. I finally got my computer hook up here. It looks like another seven weeks before I can go home. at least i,m going to miss the cold.

brownbagg

· Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it not really that bad, my company really takin care of me. it was a true accident no body at fault. company has me in an assist living community. food suck. company bought pizza hut tonight. 41 visitor since monday, i need the sleep.

brownbagg

· Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i got to go to pt three times a week, my pt is a little guy about 4'10 but hell, its like the lethal weapons movies. this guy is the king of torque (misspelled) pain. he hurts ya then packs it with ice. i still cannot figure how he got my knee behind my head. but doc still says i be walking by the 16. i got more bolts and plates than home depot.

brownbagg

· Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
my doctor did say i will set off metal detector. I just found out I can order pizza on the internet, wait till the nurses find this out. the hell with this stinking food. I got one coming now

brownbagg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.