Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Farmjeep....Deadnuts answer! Thumbs up! The puddle is LIFE in welding. If you can control it you ARE a welder. Oxy/ace welding is a great place to learn. It teaches all of the BEST of the basic facts of welding. If you are real good at that you will be kick ass tig welding...and good money in it too!

"No officer I haven't been drinking , Thats just how my Jeep drives"

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Ozark... welding evaporators for a subcontractor for Chrys. for one. How about started at $28 and left at $35 after 1 1/4 year./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif( I could work as many hrs as I wanted with time and a 1/2 sat. and 2x on sun) THIS WAS A SECOND-SET YOUR OWN HOURS-JOB!!!! A good tig welder can make good$$$$$$$$$ if thats all you want to do in my neck of the woods. There are lots more.......
Or maybe this this isn't that good of money./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Non union small shop. 20 mi s. of here they build up titanium impellers on jet engines and they start at around $20(at least 10 years ago that I looked into it). But it would take 10/20 years to get a first shift job. Always a demand around here for good "specialty welders"!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.