Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a question about the weber just finished putting it in the samurai. I have everything installed except there is a small plactic like pcv valve that came with the kit that goes inside the chrome aircleaner for a line to hook too what line do you hook this too seems like some type of breather or intake for air not sure any help would be appreciated. The directions from calmini did not say anything about it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
the plastic fitting is for the line from top of your valve
cover & pcv valve--oldzuki

88 spoa samurai/weber/isky
97 sidekick sport
those that can samurai those that can't ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how come nobody wants a 2 barrel carb man wouldnt that be a huge power increase?????!!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Stud, you are a hoot. Does the government send you a check at the first of the month? The stock carb is a 2 barrel, the Weber is a 2 barrel, the Pony and Aisan are 2 barrels, and as far I know I have never heard of anyone running a 1 barrel on a Samurai. A lot of Jeeps have 1 barrels.

That's not quite as bad as you wanting to put a bore on one and running it though. I haven't been able to throw a bore on mine yet because all the parts stores around here were out of them.

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man I am a natural born ******* (living in red-neck-town usa) and dont even know what the city looks like!!!LOL
No I mostly grew up around fords with 54" tractor tires and stuff like that! the scary thing was my friend owned that truck(we were like 10!!!!) and we would drive it down dirt or paved roads in flagler estates!!!

P.S. The woods is a great place to live we all owned our own cars that we would get from mowing the neighbors yard and we would go mudding and work for our own gas money and everything!! I hope my kids get to experience that!!!!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts