Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to let everyone know that if you are in need for webdesign, I am available. I have done quite a few websites for 4x4 manufacturers (Calmini and Full-Traction are two examples), and 20+ for corporate and education sites. I can do excellent work and I work for parts (negotiable of course). If you are starting out, I can help you get more action and if you are established I make you move into the world of shopping cart services and an aesthetic web site. Just drop me a line if you are interested and we can talk.

Mike Egli (aka RAGEx2)
[email protected]
503-989-1333

PS_ I sold my Samurai 6 months ago and bought a Toyota. HATED IT! So I am buying a Samurai next week! WOOHOO!

RAGEx2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! We should start a web design company for 4x4 shops!

RAGEx2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a plan.

I'm in the process of making a very small site for someone in exchange for some flares and missing links. It's a great way to work.

I wish the barter system was more widely used, especially between international parties. Email me privately from my web site as I'd like to dicuss this opportunity in further detail. Perhaps over ICQ or something of that nature?

'85 SuziSkip
Slowly building a beast.
"If it's too hard or you're a pussy, give me a go at it"
http://www.newflavour.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ICQ # 6083883
Message me and I will authorize you. We'll talk over ICQ tomorrow night if you have a chance. I like the idea, and I know quite a few people. Bartering is the best way for a lot of companies as it is a tax write off for much of the parts they give out, vs money . . and it is much mroe cost effective for them to work that way.

-Mike Egli

RAGEx2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts