Off Roading Forums banner

we landed on the moon

458 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  LooseNut
G
Just thought you all would enjoy this piece of work that I created. NASA really does use Jeeps! This is my first pic-post. Just wanted to see if it would work.
Chase

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Cool! I've added it to my ever-growing list of backgrounds for my desktop!

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo
1999 Dakota 4x4
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifo[[[[o
See less See more
G
GREAT JOB,IS THAT THE MOON OR THAT SPECIAL MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR MISSION MISSION TO MARS THAT WILL BE PART OF THE CLINTON/GORE LEGACY???????????????

That couldn't be Mars...Clinton would NEVER use Jeeps. Wouldn't be P.C.

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo
1999 Dakota 4x4
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifo[[[[o
See less See more
That is some great work. Did you do it yourself?

I hope you don't mind, but I edited it slightly.

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

Attachments

See less See more
G
that's funny man,
I am taking a class on how to use Photoshop 5.5 and decided to create something Jeepish. CJdave should like it a lot. I wonder where his she-J is (maybe thats her in the astronaut suit). I have added .wav sound clip. In case you can't get it, it is from the movie 'dumb and dumber.'

Attachments

G
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifYo thats phat. Love those pics, but can't play the wav file./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif
Anyone got more pics./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I've also saved on my pc at work./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
Keep up the good work.{smile]

Nycjeep :) /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
See less See more
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I heard the "We've landed....." but can get no photos....I'm a fifties kinda guy and barely know anything of computers./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif The moonshot with the two Jeeps looks cool. Do you remember that business where they suspected NASA "faked" the moonphotos and just did it in a studio?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Or was that a movie where the astronauts got killed and they continued to fake it? /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.
See less See more
CJDave,
What you have to do is open both the picture, and then the sound file and play the sound file while looking at the picture.

Your Moon Guys will be so homesick........

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.