Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has best prices on winches? I am amazed you all guys bought those winches form carparts at that price!! I missed the sale? Can I still get it?

Who has best prices on winches that you know. I want the Warn X8000i or superwinch X9.

Please let me know. I am ready to order my Christmas present....

·
Official Curmudgeon
4,707 Posts
Sorry you missed it, it was a good one and I don't expect to see anything like it again in this lifetime. I
was amazed that I got mine after a computer error somehow lost my order, but I did.

I just searched the web for keywords Warn winch and Superwinch to get pricing. I see 4WD Hardware
has the X8000i at $750 and carparts has the X9 at about $850. I think when I was searching I found the
XD9000 for under $800 so I believe you might beat either of these prices.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supplee 4WD in Oklahoma had Warn HS9500i for $770 delivered. Call Bob Supplee at (405) 799-8977. Don't know if he still has them for that price though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hesitate to mention it... But I sometimes I do a search for Winch on e-bay, and there are usually two or three Warn or Superwinch up for auction in the 8000 and 9000 price range. Don't notice the final prices, I'm broke and just curious :)

Phil Baird 83 CJ7
www.off-road.com/~pbaird
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are interested in Warn stuff, try SixStates Distributers. They have some real good prices on Warn winches, such as the HS9500i for around $775. You can check them on the web at www.sixstates.com or call them at 1-800-453-5703. Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.