Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
i agree, no arguments here, go ahead, you all go first

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms, cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Damn attention seekers, just waisting everyone elses time.

Give them a gun, and a licenece to do what they want, and they won't start killing people off, they wouldn't even kill themselves off.

And all that BS about extinct species, were they around 6 million years ago when we supposedly started making races extinct?

People like this just need to grow up, get a real job, and stop waisting everyone elses time.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Damn attention seekers, just waisting everyone elses time.

Give them a gun, and a licenece to do what they want, and they won't start killing people off, they wouldn't even kill themselves off.

And all that BS about extinct species, were they around 6 million years ago when we supposedly started making races extinct?

People like this just need to grow up, get a real job, and stop waisting everyone elses time.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts