Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let anybody know........
The new voice chat is also a text chat for those who don't have mics.(r u listening 3/4 ton/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif)
It also has lots of other features like sending pics,personal messages, etc. Most on the new one have said they really liked it. We have had all kinds of new "faces" on there that said they could not use the old ones. There have also been more and more people on the new one lately. We've had 7 to 8 on average a night./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif With the text, it also allows for 2 conversations at the same time. Most of the time people start coming in the room around 8:00 eastern. Hope to see some more of you there.
You can find it @ http://www.shortwheelbase.com.
Just read the directions there, and if it's your first time there is a small 300k download. Also don't forget to check the "show adult groups" box when looking for swbjeep. We are keeping it an "R" rating because some people get "excited"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif when talking about their jeeps. Also if nobody is on the chat at the moment you get there, you will have to create the room. Just click "create room", then name it swbjeep, click the "R" rating, and put it in "sports/rec" catagory. It all sounds alot harder than it really is. After a time or two it's really a breeze.
Hope to talk to you tonight./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

http://home1.gte.net/rythem/davescj7.htm
"Get your finger outta there"

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Dirt Dog is right. Much better format.

See you there !!!

I'm on here so much, I have carpal tunnel reader syndrone.

·
Official Historian
8,340 Posts
I still can't figure it out.

79/CJ-7/AMC360/TH400/Q-TRAC/d30/d44/33's/RS9000s/Herculiner/Pro-jection 2D/MSD/4.10s/lockrights

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hey if you want just email me and i will try and get you through it.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mel you don't have to have permission to enter it. You might try again
or once you get on PM me and I will try and help.( i'm dirt dog on there too)

http://home1.gte.net/rythem/davescj7.htm
"Get your finger outta there"

G

·
I still haven't found anyone on there yet but I'll keep trying.
I've been around here since October and have reached "member" status on my posts but... how does one go about getting onto the SWB Members Page? I like seeing all of your Jeeps and I'm feelin' kind of inadequit.

'88 Sahara, 4.2, auto, 4.0 head swap (finally), no trac bars.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Chats up right now, I'll be there for a few more minutes if you want to stop by. ETphone home is there, whoever that is?

46cj2a beater and pile 0 parts.
75 cherokee parts pile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.