Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE INTERESTED IN DOING SOME WHEELING IN VIGINIA BUT KINDA LOCAL TO ME. DONT WANNA GO TO FAR NORTH OR SOUTH....I MAINLY ENJOY WOODS AND HILLS BUT I AM TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM THE MUD NOW THAT I JUST REPLACED MY ENGINE 2 DAYS AGO. I LIVE IN POQUOSON, NEAR NEWPORT NEWS AND HAMPTON. POST A REPLY IF SO.....I AM BASICALLY JUST LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO GO WHEELING WITH.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
welp, im in va, but im on the other end of the peapickin state. ewing, over here, just east of cumberland gap. ya might check out zuwharrie, we got a run coming up 3rd weekend in october. theres a few zukers over yer way that attend zuwharrie.
BiLLy bOb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bord hes right out in the tip of Va. near cumberland gap..... i'm in Wnc .... near asheville

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
im a mile and a half from the LAST federal postoffice on the WESTERN tip of virginia. about 13 miles east of where VA, TN, and KY meet. Lee county. 1.5 hours west of bristol.
BiLLy bOb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys.... found a logged out mtn. here that lots of guys have been wheelin on.... intrested???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Billy

I work in Bristol and live about midway between abingdon and marion. You know any other Zukers in this area?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
where in the eastern part of VA is there a place??? The only places I know of in VA is the GWNF near the Harrisonburg area.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey geokix,

I agree. I would be nice to find something semi close. I'm not originally from this area which makes it even more difficult to know where to go.

Several months ago I found that there is a club in this area - Poor Boys Four Wheel Drive Club - http://www.pbfwdc.org/. I thought about giving them a call once work settles dowm some.

William

·
Registered
495 Posts
The other day I was coming down I-95 and saw some guys riding dirt bikes on some trails next to the new Staffod Co. airport. I don't know if anyone at the airport would know anything about it or not.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I grew up in this area, but everywhere we used to ride they've built on. I read on the where to off road section there is a place off of 610, and one off of 234. Exactly where they're at I don't know. I'd like to hook up and find something though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK NOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVED PLENTY OF REPLIES, SUNDAY THE 25th OF AUGUST, I AM PLANNING ON FOUR WHEELING IN YORKTOWN LEE HALL. IT IS OFF OF WARWICK BLVD, JUST AS YOU ENTER JAMES CITY COUNTY. THERE IS MUD, HILLS, WOODS WITH HILLS, (CAN BE VERYY NARROW AND STEEP IN THE WOODS)and STEEP HILLS, SOME MINOR WATER CROSSING THAT U WILL SINK IN IF YOU GO TOO SLOW(I GOT STUCK FOR 3 HOURS IN ONE) ALL U NEED TO DO IS MEET UP AT THE 7-11 ON WARWICK BLVD RIGHT INSIDE OF JAMES CITY COUNTY NEAR THE WALLMART DISTRIBUTION CENTER. IF INTERESTED MEET UP THERE AT AROUND 11:30 WE WILL LEAVE AT NOON! EVERYONE IS INVITED INCLUDING STOCK ZUKS. MOST OF THE TERRRAIN IS PASSABLE:) IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS GO TO LYCOS OR MAPQUEST.COM AND SEARCH FOR WARWICK BLVD AND JAMESCITY COUNTY. HOPE TO SEE MOST IF NOT ALL OF YOU THERE!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME MORE INFO ON THIS PLACE GIVE ME A CALL BEFORE 9 PM EST AT 757-868-7727 AND ASK FOR BRIAN......IF I AM NOT THERE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU BACK! TIPPYZUKI (P.S. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON GOING PLEASE MAKE A REPLY ON THIS SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW MANY ARE GOING.) THANKS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.