Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I was watching my girlfriend brush her teeth, and you cannot even tell she has toothpaste in her mouth, it is so clean it is rediculous. When I brush my teeth there is toothpaste drooling out of my mouth and all over my chin and the sink, and I guess it is rather slothfull... But I thought it was quite humorous as well. Any other guys(or gals) share this problem that I have??

lol.. stupid post, but it was fun.
=-Thanks~

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys kit, XTerrains 33"S
87 YJ - 5" of lift33BFG's on the way. ARB snorkel. Borla Header.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
What does she drive?

Scott
'85 CJ7 T.H.O.R.

G

·
Toothbrushing? Don't you know that real Jeepers don't brush their teeth? Then again, that might also explain why I don't have a girlfriend.

Blake
93 YJ/4.0L/33x12.50s/D30 front/D35 rear/NP231/AX-15/3" Rough Country suspension/1.25" shackles

·
Registered
523 Posts
It is called TOOTHBRUSHING for us Jeepers!! for everyone else it is TEETHBRUSHING... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
I am the same way though, toothpaste runs everywhere when i brush my teeth. The jeepchic is defenitely a little more sparing with her toothpaste. LOL
76 CJ, well what is left of it! working on my YJ-7. YJ frame, YJ tub, 2" BDS SOA 3/4 ton D44 F and 14FF rear

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I asked what she drove to glean understanding. I brush the same, but I drive vehicles that are made to get into sloppy stuff. My "Significant Other" is very clean and neat in her toothbrushing, and when driving her Jag.

I think Jeep is in everything you do, as well who you are.

-Scott the slob /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif.....

Scott
'85 CJ7 T.H.O.R.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Obviously, the chick uses a technique similar to a closed crankcase system; she pulls a slight vacuum while brushing./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif In addition, her soft lips mold to the shape of the brush handle more easily, and will therefore seal off any leakage as the brush handle moves past them./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif You, on the other hand, have chapped and cracked lips, which do not seal well to begin with, and the cigar in the corner of your mouth makes sealing around the toothbrush handle more difficult./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
A moonguy-operated Jeep Skunkworks in the "Heartland".

·
Registered
539 Posts
also a tiny bit of a turn on... :)

Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm just happy if I get all the bugs out of my teeth after a long ride in the rig!

TEXAS1AL

84 CJ-7; 258 I6; Restored-to-Stock Condition

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What does she drive... hehe. I cant get her to drive my waggie, so it is a Jetta..... What a Chick car anyway, right? CJDave, that was very informative and insightful! lol

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
....... ahhh to ponder the wonders of life .....

Well, I too somewhat suffer from the foaming at the mouth syndrome. The bubbling mixture finding it's way halfway down my forearm before landing (hopefully) in the sink. It's more like battle field surgery (a trail fix, maybe?)...get the job done and worry about the clean up later.

I believe it all comes down to the fact that for us "manly types" grooming and hygiene are a means to an end ...while women tend to look at it as an end in itself. "How" one cleans one's various parts is just as important to them as getting their various parts clean/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

...errr..I'm thankful for this quality time moment - allowing us to share such things..../wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

GeeAea

Now that I've quit smoking my doctor was pleased to inform me that I'll die in much better health!!!

G

·
well.........various parts of my body are cleaner then other parts....but I think thats due to technique more then anything else! ;-0

83 CJ-7/chevy 350/44-20 with lockers/4"lift/33x12.5 swampers on hellcats/9500 ramsey. I'm in LOVE!

G

·
YJAroundTheWorld, I thought you told me that your teeth were all fake, and you didn't need to brush them because you said the plaque breakdown of food build-up, the leading cause of gingavitas can only effect living tissue and real human enamel? You joker!!!

I'm sorry, you have dialed a number that has been disconected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I force myself to brush my teeth a few times per day, it splatters onto the mirror, the faucet ect. and when my son is brushing at the same time I spit in the tiolet, which the wife says is really gross, but, ive seen grosser stuff in there.

I have noticed that toothpaste makes my beer taste really bad, so i try to do it quickly, then gargle with the good stuff.

OzarkJeep

too small to be seen, and too big to control, and treated like a walking bomb...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ozark,
good stuff being some more beer or PLAX?
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Well since this topic is hygiene related I will post this . It was making the rounds at work yesterday and I grabbed it and copied it . It`s pretty funny . Hopefully its not inappropriate . I`ll rate it PG13 /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and
leave them in a pile. Walk naked to the bathroom.
If you see your wife along the way, shake wiener at her
making the "woo-woo" sound. Look at your manly physique in the mirror
and suck in your gut to see if you have pecs (no).
Admire the size of your wiener in the mirror and scratch your butt.
Fart.
Get in the shower.
Don't bother to look for a washcloth (you don't use one).
Wash your face.
Wash your armpits.
Blow your nose in your hands, then let the water just rinse it off.
Crack up at how loud your fart sounds in the shower.
Majority of time is spent washing your privates and
surrounding area.
Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs on the soap bar.
Shampoo your hair (do not use conditioner). Make a shampoo Mohawk.
Peek out of shower curtain to look at yourself in the mirror again.
Pee (in the shower).
Rinse off and get out of the shower. Fail to notice water on the floor
because you left the curtain hanging out of the tub the whole time.
Partially dry off.
Look at yourself in the mirror, flex muscles, admire wiener size again.
Leave shower curtain open and wet bath mat on the floor.
Leave bathroom fan and light on.
Return to the bedroom with towel around your waist. If you pass your
wife, pull off the towel, shake wiener at her, and make the "woo-woo" sound again.
Throw wet towel on the bed.
Get dressed in under two minutes.
Fart.

Jeff /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 20 of 26 Posts