Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dates for a Uwharrie N.F. trail ride have arrived. We will go April 15 & 16, 2000. This should be a good time, so come one, come all. And bring your friends, too.

The trail difficulty at Uwharrie is moderate. Stock Jeeps will easily navigate most spots, will other spots will challange even those with a small lift and tires.
Campsites are available, as well as rough camping. If you need more info feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or Jay at [email protected]

You can get more info on Uwharrie at: http://cnc.4x4.org/

~James
There's only one.
(Jeep, not James)

· Registered
4,757 Posts
count us in.. we have 2 huge cj-7's with v-8, spring over, big axles, 35" boggers...winches etc etc...we are going to tellico the weekend after that
"we" is me and jeepgod..and maybe a "little" jeep with only 5" of lift and 35" bfg mud terrains..
how many jeeps do you want there?? i could round up a few more i think...

~~Elusive~~
it's sort of still a cj thingy....

· Registered
808 Posts
Since I am CNC member, you'll see me there. Given 2 things: That the rangers do re-open on the planned day. Plus, if it is a Trail Maintence Day, I will be one of the guys working on the trails until the afternoon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I estimate about 12-13 vehicles of different makes will be there. Anyone else interested in a little 4x4 action? The more the merrier.

~James
There's only one.
(Jeep, not James)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.