Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son just had a computer monitor magiclly vanish between a UPS transfer depo and his home,guess who has a new monitor?
also have a few friends whom has had packages stolen,i wont claim the UPS guy did it,but again thru tracking,they vanished while they were
sposed to be enroute.And for a fact i know this (i dont know his name or have not saw him)but thru a reliable person,i know of a local UPS driver
that makes good money selling stuff off the truck.Again this is hear say,but you get my drift,i just read that UPS earnings are way up,
wonder why? Am also hearing claims that UPS are breaking a lot of things during shipment and refuse to pay up because "it was already damaged" so they say.Looks like a good service has some very rotten apples now days.Also check with the PO,last 2 times i shipped things,i checked with the PO
and they beatt UPS prices..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I use UPS at least once a week and have NEVER had a single problem with them. Except for new drivers sometimes not following delivery instructions, but i always get the stuff on time and I have found that their tracking system that you can monitor through their website is accurate. Now i cant argue on their prices cause i have no idea what they are. I ship everything from work and i dont have to pay. Everything i RECIEVE though comes right to my HOUSE.

Just My .02

Kevin Speicher
New England 4x4 Club
http://146.189.121.83/
79 Jeep CJ-7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shipped a Dana 44 axle housing UPS. Before I sent it I measured that sucker to make sure it was good and straight. Pallet wrapped it and shipped it. Showed up at the destination bent. Im thinking if they can accomplish bending an axle housing over a 2 day 2 state shipment they can certainley break everything else. Thank god my winch made it safely ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.