Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,675 Posts
On my deal:

they are returning the tranny to me, without the adapter, off of the pallet so
I know its hashed already being thrown around on its pan...

they are trying to deny the claim " Yes it got damaged in our possesion, but htat because it wasnt packaged properly"

what I have yet to tell them is that 2 weeks earlier I sent an Identical tranny, in identical packing to a more distant destination using UPS and it arriveed just fine...

OzarkJeep
NW Arkansas, need a CJ rear seat

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Ive heard of small claims court, but how do I go about filing a case with them?

Im sure itll come to that, these bastards arent giving me anything on the phone

PS, If I ever ship anything else UPS itll be Nitroglyceren in a container marked fragile...

OzarkJeep

· Registered
4,675 Posts
No, very few poeple owe me money, I try to be really selective when it comes to how far out im hanging, even though ive taken the occasional screw, not often though..

when it comes to my side business ( privacy fences and decks) its cash up front cash every week, then cash when its finished, and ive never had a problem with payment, then again, I build things that make people happy..

The once or tiwce Ive been stiffed was by dishonest people triyng to get over on me, sometimes they do, I give anybody the benifit of the dout..

thanks for the info, Ill call tomorow and see what it requires..

OzarkJeep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.