Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after dealing with the insurance ccompany looks like i'm going to have them total it.
So I can start with a new truck i'm getting $12000.00 minus my $500 deductable. I only had
3 payments left so i'm going to be pretty well off now I need to deside on what to wreck next:)
I'm thinking either a 2 door jeep cherokee or a 2 door pathy but not real sure yet. My axle's that
i've had for a year now will work under either one of these.

Either way I will have a few things left over from my truck, like the fender flares, 2 wheel drive leafs,
chrome steep bars. once I get my new truck I might sell some items or see if I cant use them.

Lee

G

·
Lee, it's good to hear that your insurance is paying. The 11,500 should go a long way getting you your next vehicle. If you can't use those fender flares, I know someone that would like them.

Good luck with your search for a new truck. (Hope this one lasts a little longer)

Andy

G

·
Lee:
Good to hear that the insurance is going to come through for you. What did you end up telling them happened?
In the meantime.... what has been your mode of transportation?
Keep us posted on what you come up with.
Take care
Scott

Ummmm Beer!

G

·
Hello Lee,
Good to hear from you. I was wondering what happened to you. I just happen to know of a black hardbody that would look good with those flares. :) Hope all goes well. I might even throw in a couple of pictures of your truck with all the wheels on the ground!! (Just kidding).......

Tom

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
The two door cherokee has a lot of lift options and aftermarket goodies (unlike our beloved Nissans!) The two door is sweet because you can lift it to the sky and trimming the fenders for 32" and bigger tires is easy without the rear doors. Sorry to hear about your mishap though!!

If it ain't broke,let me drive it!
http://www.skyboom.com/Robison

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.