Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while and there are alot of new names, now I want faces...

If it was an ugly mug contest I know H8monday or elusive would win, so thats out.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
hmm.. i dont think i need to.. seems lots of the regulars on here have already experienced the horror of my mug......
i used to be able to remember all of them.. but now I have met so many people from this board, i cant even think of an accurate list...
something like this..
jeepgod
infantryj
lilblkyj
3/4tonyj
z502k
rcksinacjnw... or whatever Richards screen name is.
in2deep
mobdawg
high5
needshelp... where is this guy???
cjeep

ummmm... i'm forgetting even some of the folks that have spent the night here...
and lots ofthe folks I have gone wheeling with....who else??

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
joey... are you taking a leak in that pic????!!!!??
i have the same type of mirror in base housing... its just at the right height so I can stand there and admire my manhood while i pee...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
In reply to Dirt Dog's posting, I think I know that guy. If he's from the Chicagoland area then his name is Andy. If I'm correct its Andy Stone, also known as "Stoner". Let me know if I'm right, thats funny as heck.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Yeah knifeboy. His real name is Andy. That was just a campfire joke. And for as much as I bust his a$$ on here........the boy is not afraid to try anything on the trails. It doesn't matter if he can make it or has enough truck to do it. The best part is he did pretty darn good. So...........when you going with us?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Well I haven't taken the Jeep offroad yet, mostly cause I've only had it a month and out of that time its been drivable for 2 weeks. Hopefully it'll be back on the road soon, and then it may be time to hit some trails. Are you in scouting too then if you know Andy?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
andy post on this board, i don't think dirt is a scouter

you like my shirt dirtdog?
haha I found it in a closet a few weeks back and have rocked it a time or so since then.

and I'm not at the pisser there elusive.
That is right above my sink.
That would be weird looking at the mirror while unirinating

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I dunno, tuff call. Is he Bert, or is he Ernie?!

Or could this be his true form?!

It sure would explain alot. Not sure which one would make for better conversation though
But if we're going there, we outta bring Rice into this!!
Sure would like to know how he drives that Jeep though!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
For those that have never met him, here is Jeepgod in his mighty splendor, and if you do meet him, it won't take too long for him to end up this way

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.