Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do people recomend on a Banshee, Twist or thumb throttle?? I have a thumb but have been thinking of converting. Does any one have a twist set up for sale?? I am also looking for a set of front and rear tires for a banshee (not stock tires) any help would be great, thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I believe most people would recommend the "Thumb Throttle" simply for the reason of being able to hold on better, Safety First! I have switched mine to a twist throttle only due to it getting tiresome on my thumb of pulling the slides of 2 carbs, and the fact that I have ridden bikes for so long it became natural.Everyone will definately have their own opinion as to what they feel is best.
I have a set of rear Holeshots & wheels for sale, not sure what they are worth, if interested let me know.I live in Colorado.
Don.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Twist throttle hands down! I could not ride my Banshee for any amount of time without MAJOR discomfort with the stock thumb throttle. DG makes an inexpensive twist throttle with cable for $30. It sucks bad! It binds and sticks..

Do yourself a favor and buy the expensive Motion Pro unit. It is well worth the money. It is quality, and precision. No slop.

Where do you live? Im in Southern CA.

-cleartoy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live and ride on Cape Cod Mass, if you know anyone selling a twist or some tires that would be great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before I had my twist on my Banshee, my thumb would cramp up real bad after only about 15 to 20 min of riding. It got so bad that I couldn't even push down on it anymore. Now with the twist I don't have to worry about that. It just takes some getting used to is all

87 banshee
99 banshee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.