Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:
It is tune-up time for my 93 extended cab V-6. What do you all recommend for spark plugs and wires?? Any other help with a tune up will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!
Later,
Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fore wires I would recommend Jacobs because they have that teflon seal and are great for being water resistant, just remember to coat the outer edge with a little dialectric grease. As for plugs, man I've been through so many set's which have been recomemded to me so I don't want to send you on that same goose-chase, just go with whatever you think is best and try'em out!
Good luck, I hope this helped!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had a few sets of wires. The autolites are good, but have to be replaced whenever you do plugs, regardless of whether you want to or not. The best plugs for me has been NGK. That is what most nissan freaks will tell you is the best for any nissan engine. hope this helps

Happy Trails
Wade Colvard
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wade, have you ever tried those Bosch +4's or any of the V-groove's?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, not yet. Ive always been told/heard that nissans really only like ngks. They have done very well for me, I just gap them to the highest specs (which I cant remember off the top of my head right now). Ive heard good things about them, but havent tried them.

Happy Trails
Wade Colvard
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts